AI Night GBPUSD

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As a professional trader and MQL5 programmer from the EASY Trading Team, I often come across various trading robots that claim to offer unbeatable performance. Today, we'll take a closer look at the AI Night GBPUSD trading robot. If you believe in miracles, you might want to read on. Spoiler alert: I'm a sceptic.

Description of Features​

The AI Night GBPUSD is designed specifically for the GBPUSD currency pair, operating primarily during the NY stock market hours. According to user Garhardt, the robot relies on two crucial criteria for optimal performance:
  • An exchange that allows hedging.
  • The choppy market conditions of the GBPUSD during NY stock market hours.
This robot is a part-time hedger; it starts hedging its positions to minimize losses when trades go underwater.

Performance Analysis​

So, what's the nitty-gritty on AI Night GBPUSD's performance over the past year? Let’s cut to the chase. Based on the detailed statistics available at Forex Robot Easy, the robot has shown some decent results, but don't get too excited just yet. Historical data can be misleading, and these robots often perform differently in live trading conditions.

Pros and Cons​

Let’s break it down:

Pros:
  • Utilizes hedging to minimize losses.
  • Optimized for the GBPUSD pair.
  • Best suited for NY stock market hours with choppy conditions.

Cons:
  • Requires an exchange that allows hedging.
  • Performance highly dependent on market conditions.
  • Forward testing for just three weeks is not enough to draw long-term conclusions.

Source Code of AI Night GBPUSD​

We don't have access to the original source code of the AI Night GBPUSD robot sold on MQL5. However, we can create a similar code based on its description available on the MQL5 marketplace. If you're interested in understanding how to code such a robot, feel free to ask questions. This example code is brought to you by easytradingforum.com and is not the actual AI Night GBPUSD robot.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download the AI Night GBPUSD Trading Robot​

Want to dive deeper into using AI Night GBPUSD? Check out the full details and download options at Forex Robot Easy - AI Night GBPUSD Download. For those interested in coding, our team at EASY Trading Team is here to help with any questions about the example code.

I’m curious, what are your results with AI Night GBPUSD? Share your experiences and join the discussion on our forum.

Attachments

• AI Night GBPUSD.mq5
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
Having just acquired the EA, I’m eager to set it up. Are there any guidelines regarding the configuration, particularly concerning lot size adjustments based on my account balance? Looking forward to your insights!