Advanced Stochastic Scalper MT5

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

As part of the EASY Trading Team, I've run my experienced and somewhat skeptical eye over the Advanced Stochastic Scalper MT5. Based on user reviews and a commendable rating of 4.25, let's dive deep into its functions, performance, strengths, and weaknesses. Remember, trading robots, like humans, are far from infallible.

Description of Functions​

The Advanced Stochastic Scalper MT5 is a tool designed to automate trading strategies related to scalping. It operates chiefly on the Stochastic Indicator, creating trade signals based on key points within the indicator's fluctuating range. In essence, it's supposed to take the guesswork out of identifying potentially profitable trades. But as we know, trading is rarely so straightforward.

Analysis of Results​

Looking at the past year, the Advanced Stochastic Scalper MT5 has had its moments of brilliance. However, there are complaints about late signals, which in turn miss the optimal entry point. This suggests that this robot may be better used as a supplement to a well-crafted trading strategy, rather than a standalone solution.
For detailed results, you can visit https://forexroboteasy.com/trading-robot/advanced-stochastic-scalper-mt5/.

Pros and Cons​

Pros:

• It performs well when used in higher time frames.
    Seamless integration with other indicators.
    User-friendly and relatively error-free.

Cons:

• Delayed trade signals.
    Some users report that it's non-operational.

Source Code of Advanced Stochastic Scalper MT5​

While we don't have the actual source code of the original robot being sold on MQL5, we can certainly create code based on the robot's description on the MQL5 site. Remember: this is only a demonstration from easytradingforum.com. If you have questions about this code, don't hesitate to ask in the forum.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Advanced Stochastic Scalper MT5 - Your Gateway to Automated Scalping​

Get the Advanced Stochastic Scalper MT5 today and experience a new approach to scalping. Remember, the EASY Trading Team doesn't sell the Advanced Stochastic Scalper MT5; we only offer coded trading robots based on its description. If you need help downloading and installing the robot, or have questions about the demonstration code, let us know. Trading always carries risks. However, with the right tools and information, we can navigate them strategically.

I recently subscribed for a month and yet the Advanced Stochastic Scalper MT5 seems to play hide and seek in my MetaTrader 5. Ironically, a free version is up for grabs elsewhere, creating an interesting dilemma for those of us who invested. How delightful!