Advanced AI Scalper MT4

TopicStarter

Apr 15, 2024

Introduction​

Advanced AI Scalper MT4 is a forex trading robot designed to operate on the MetaTrader 4 platform. It utilizes machine learning algorithms to identify optimal entry and exit points, aiming for long-term stable growth. Priced at $399, this EA has received a rating of 4.54 and has garnered positive feedback from users. However, as professional traders and developers from the EASY Trading Team, we will critically assess its performance and compare it with one of our own robots, EASY Trendopedia.

Comparison with EASY Trendopedia​

When comparing Advanced AI Scalper MT4 with EASY Trendopedia, several differences become apparent. EASY Trendopedia is designed to capitalize on market trends, making it highly effective during trending markets. It offers a robust set of features, including customizable risk management settings and real-time performance monitoring.

Advanced AI Scalper MT4:
  • Utilizes machine learning for entry/exit points
  • One-chart setup for all major pairs
  • Hidden stop losses for added security
  • Mixed performance in volatile markets

EASY Trendopedia:
  • Focuses on market trends
  • Customizable risk management
  • Real-time performance monitoring
  • Proven reliability in various market conditions

While Advanced AI Scalper MT4 offers innovative features, EASY Trendopedia provides a more consistent and reliable performance, especially in trending markets.

Pros and Cons​

Advanced AI Scalper MT4 Pros:
  • Machine learning algorithms
  • One-chart setup
  • Hidden stop losses

Advanced AI Scalper MT4 Cons:
  • Mixed performance in volatile markets
  • Higher price point
  • Limited user customization

EASY Trendopedia Pros:
  • Reliable in trending markets
  • Customizable risk settings
  • Real-time performance tracking

EASY Trendopedia Cons:
  • Less effective in sideways markets
  • Requires understanding of market trends

Optimal Usage Conditions​

Advanced AI Scalper MT4 performs best during calm market periods, where its machine learning algorithms can accurately identify safe entry points. It is less effective in highly volatile conditions, where market fluctuations can lead to unexpected losses. For traders looking to leverage this EA, it is crucial to monitor market conditions and adjust trading strategies accordingly.

Conclusion​

In conclusion, Advanced AI Scalper MT4 offers innovative features and has received positive feedback from users. However, it is essential to manage expectations and understand its limitations. When compared to EASY Trendopedia, it becomes clear that our robot provides a more consistent and reliable performance, especially in trending markets. We encourage users to share their experiences and feedback on our forum.

Source Code of Advanced AI Scalper MT4​

We do not have access to the original source code of Advanced AI Scalper MT4 sold on MQL5. However, based on its description, we have created a sample code that mimics its functionalities. This code is available for download on our forum at easytradingforum.com. Please note that this is a sample code and not the original robot.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Advanced AI Scalper MT4 - SEO Optimized Key Phrase​

For those interested in downloading the sample code of Advanced AI Scalper MT4, visit our forum at easytradingforum.com. If you have any questions about the code, feel free to ask on the forum. Please note that the EASY Trading Team does not sell Advanced AI Scalper MT4; we have only created a code based on its description.

Attachments

• Advanced AI Scalper MT4.mq5
    5.3 KB · Views: 2
Having used the Advanced AI Scalper MT4 for three days now, I've seen an intriguing evolution in its performance. After enduring a couple of rocky days, the third day unfolded quite remarkably, aligning perfectly with the author's signals. It's becoming clearer that this EA possesses the potential for continuous improvement over time. I'm genuinely excited to witness what the future holds under this author's skilled guidance.

Having explored the MQL5 landscape for years, I've been on a relentless quest for an EA that consistently delivers profits. My journey led me to purchase several EAs, but many left me with disappointment—until I stumbled upon Thang's impressive collection. I rigorously tested various products, especially focusing on the Advanced AI Scalper MT4, which aligns perfectly with my trading philosophy. After acquiring it on March 29 and deploying it on my live account with a $10,000 balance, I initially faced a slight drawdown. However, this remarkable AI showcased its robust machine learning capabilities shortly after, yielding stellar results. Beyond the software, the author’s commitment to support is exceptional—I found myself in daily discussions with him about optimizing the AI's performance. His dedication even led to the creation of a customized AI tailored to my needs. For anyone still contemplating their options, rest assured: this EA exemplifies low-risk, sustainable profitability, and I wholeheartedly advocate for it. The Advanced AI Scalper is a game-changer that you should definitely consider.